The MVPSoftball.com Site may be used only for lawful purposes. As one of the conditions of your use of the MVPSoftball.com System, you represent, warrant and agree that you will not use (or plan, encourage or help others to use) the System for any purpose or in any manner that is prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices or by applicable law (including but not limited to any applicable export controls). It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to ensure that your use of the System complies with these terms, conditions and notices and to seek prior written permission from MVPSoftball.com for any uses not permitted or not expressly specified herein .
In connection with your use of our System, you will not:
1. Transmit any message, information, data, text, software or images, or other materials ("Content") that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable that may invade another's right of privacy or publicity;
2. Impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to, a MVPSoftball.com official, forum leader, guide or host or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
3. Post or transmit any Content that you do not have a right to reproduce, display or transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements);
4. Post or transmit any Content that contains a virus or corrupted data;
5. Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels that you upload to any communication feature;
6. Use the Site’s communication features in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to other users (e.g., excessive shouting, use of all caps, or flooding continuous posting of repetitive text);
7. Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam,""chain letters," "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation.;
8. violate any applicable local, state, national or international law; and
9. Upload or transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party.
10. Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity.